For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Thanks ghosty, problem is people around me are not waking up, they not interested if l try tell them something, try show vid, they on their cells 24/7 they all stressed out, none of them are paying attention to anything at all on world stage, they know what goes on in South Africa in terms of political infighting within political groups, they addicted to netflix ,playing games on their cells, watching movies, this is my experience, they live in a bubble, and they think l have lost my Bengal balls, l am the crazy one. When the ........ hits the fan want to see how they are going to react,
They are all in a coma

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

It's the VERY worst part of the entire ill advised plan. There is no "Great Awakening". It's as bad as constantly babbling "Enjoy the Show", when there is absolutely nothing at all to enjoy. We are getting skull fucked daily by Fake Biden, there is zero PUBLIC arrests of known and career DC pure trash treasonous traitors and we have no country.

To pretend this is some White Hat production is laughable. Half of America is fast asleep. Changing that is as simple as arresting a Pelosi or a Schiff, a Swalwell or a Waters, a McConnell or a Graham.......perp them, try them, hang them for ALL to see. And don't even say they are trying to prevent a Civil mother fucking War.....that has already begun, but American Patriots refuse to fight.

We could march to DC tomorrow, drag Congress out by their mother fucking hair and end this scam in 24 hours, but the softies sit by while Trump releases cookie cutter statements and Scavino posts garbage.

What a magical time to be alive!

The Great Awakening is that we realize Q is a lie. I so wanted to believe. I so wanted to know the evil DEMONcRATs were going to be held accountable. But every thing we have been told of late (joe at Castle Rock? Nope; EOs blank? Nope; etc. . .) as turned out to be lie after lie after lie. All to keep the Patriots standing down and shutting up while playing with their heads and giving them false hopes and dreams.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryWolfe in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts