For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Pain Feburary, March Madness, virus gone by April...You keep saying "you must show them"...Now its this or that person is dead, everything is movie when CLEARLY it is not.

Do you actually know when Trump is coming back? Will the public actually know that Biden is really dead, or will Trump make it look like he beat him and sweep it under the rug? Where is all the power from is 2018 EO that traps and arrests all the deep state and the traitors? So many questions, and all we get is the same bullshit answers from you day after day.

It's pretty much May now, does it look or feel like Trump is coming back anytime soon? Where is this EBS that you knew about? What happened after the stupid impeachment back in Feburary?

Nothing happened.

I agree!

We have been told that cheating joe was at Castle Rock. Oh how wrong we were.

We have been told that the EOs he is signing were blank. Oh how wrong we were.

We were told that Trump still has AF1. Oh how wrong we were.

We were told that biden has no control over the military since Trump was still in charge. Oh how wrong we were.

Need I go on?

As much as I want to believe all that mess, I have finally come to terms that it was all hype. It was to keep the Patriots quiet so as to stand down and not take action and wait around on a dream.

I woke up to the lies Q spouted. That is the Great Awakening.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryWolfe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Wolfe, click on at the bottom under it