Royal Family Members Will Not Wear Military Uniforms to Prince Philip's Funeral. While it is custom for those who hold military rank — such as Prince Charles, Prince William, Princess Anne, and Prince Edward — to wear their uniforms at state occasions, they will now attend the funeral in mourning dress instead. ODD don't ya think? Palace boarded up, crest removed, family members stepped down from dutys ? And people still believe there is a Royal Family?

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Reports of authorities urging the UK public NOT to go near Windsor Castle for the funeral and announcing that the procession will be held within the Castle Walls. They recommend to watch the funeral "virtually".🤨

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

All royal titles in human history have come about through robbery, extortion, murder, warring, crime, and incest and have no place in the world. I think we are about to have a world absent of them all going forward. No human has a blood-born right to rule over others...

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

There hasn't been a royal anything in England since President Trump went to visit and walked infront of the queen. He wasnt disrespecting customary traditions, he was showing the world he was taking out the evil.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

Agree! I just read that Phillip stepped down from his public duty's in 2017. This is getting interesting. They are using Covid as an excuse for everything. I hope the people wake up to it soon.

(1) Show this thread