Retraining my brain to say Grand Rising instead of good morning has been easier than I thought it would be.

It starts with us.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Grand rising sounds great. I was thinking about good day? mind blowing. all I can think about is how to achive all of this energy!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Yep...Sevan Bomar has great information on this...so does Jordan Maxwell. Thanks for sharing.

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Would you have any thought about the Title 4 Flag, Quantum Grammar, Quantum Banking? :Russell-Jay: Gould?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts