Only people mentioned by @torontocanada in this post can reply

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

Trust THIS....If TRUMP was actually still the Pres...THE BORDER would be CLOSED and planes would NOT be delivering Immigrants to all over the USA by the planeloads!!! But they ARE!
HE"S NOT THE PRESIDENT! :(

Nice thought...

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I'm smiling. Thank you for the CONFIRMATION SIR!!!!1

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

my first smile of the day! brave heart my friend.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Yeah!!! That brought a smile to my face!!

I love this.. but why is he pushing vaccines instead of just staying quiet on the subject. That part just stumps the hell out of me

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

😊❤️🇺🇲

Trump The President of the United States of North America...can't wait until Trump gets rid of Justin "I Did Black and Brown Face" Turdeau.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

thank u 4 sharing brings tears of joy to this old carpenter/patriots eyes ,tk u Father God, Lord Jesus.

😉🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

truth

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Now, THAT put a smile on my face😉😃