LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT LAUNCHES "OPERATION HOMEBOUND" video showing L A police dept. performing forced jabs on mentally retarded, disabled, &homeless people against their will. The LAPD committing crimes against humanity & the social media networks are censoring it.

Only people mentioned by @ReneeJay in this post can reply

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Funny how its the Sheriff no police and you have no idea whats going on. She is mentally handicapped and affraid of getting a shot. yet your idiotic post spins the story.

😡What the heck?! They are gonna do that to the wrong person and get suffer the consequences.😡

OMFG. These people need to be in jail. This is abuse, and potentially murder. Disabled people are in a protected class. Forcing anything on them comes with hefty fines. This isn't about money, however.

THEY WANT US DEAD.

Hey, military, patriots won't take this shit much longer.

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

This is sad.I would like to think that the guardian of these disabled adults gave permission.I have a disabled son.He has Down Syndrome. I am his guardian.I make his medical decisions for him.He is employed at a nursing facility,who is pushing the vaccine.I refused to allow him to get it.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

My ears began to ring from the rage in my blood coursing through my body watching this, I am in disbelief. This is the county next door to mine in Orange County, and OC is now doing a pilot to test out Vaccine passports.

If anyone tries to for me or my family to get jabbed, they will regret it.. it's not a threat, it's a warning. I will not be jabbed as long as I'm breathing God's air.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THESE STUPID CORRUPT CODE ENFORCERS
THEY WILL BE DOUBLE TAPPED THIS ISNT NAZI,
GERMANY !!!! OATHBREAKERS THATS PD !!