Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Thanks to@RobertDawson for this. This is a long video but it will connect everything I have been able to say. There are a few things that he has gone over that he kind of missed. One of them is any attack on DC in anyway, even entering Congress is a violation of the LoW. Every single person who went into Congress on Jan 6th is probably going to jail until the military takes control. I know this is long but it is a MUST see so you know what is really going on. It is my belief that this is the info that is going to cause the net to go down. Thank you Robert Dawson once again for freeing me up a little.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjzcspOE0kk&t=48s

Hes talking about Trump being back in 2024! Ha! I doubt we will last that long

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SonofLiberty in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

That is also a point he didn't really hit on. The military will be in control until then. We must follow the rules no matter what we wish would happen. If we also break the rules than we can not prosecute those who have.