I got pneumonia on both lungs, that's why I'm not active these days. If I can get a prayer and positive vibes, would mean a lot. Thank you!

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

hope you are better Johnny!

PRAYERS UP!🧡

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

angel feathers sending some love and light your way......prayers to full recovery...may you rest and be well, guardians sent your way.....much love

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

angel feathers sending some love and light your way......prayers to full recovery...may you rest and be well, guardians sent your way.....much love

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💖💖

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

🙏❤️💫

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

🙏🙏🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Father God please wrap Johnny cue in a hedge of protection. If it is your will please touch him with your healing hand

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

🙏 for healing. i went through just pneumonia in July. Took me months to recover. Hang in there. Dont expect to bounce back fast, and dont beat yourself up - time to rest and heal

🙏🙏🙏for a speedy recovery. God Bless

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

sendng healing prayers & love deep in my heart of wellness~ my God heal & protect you ~ my stength to you🙏🏻💞✨💓💋🌬🙏🏻

Sending you a prayer that you recover from your pneumonia quickly and fully, in Jesus' name! Amen!!!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

you have my prayer 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sending lots of prayers for you to get well. Take care, of yourself and get lots of rest.

Prayers Brother, make sure the Doctors put you on good antibiotics to help you heal. I will pray for you, rest up.

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

wishing and praying for a speedy recovery. Stay positive you've got this 🙏🏻💫🙏🏻

🙏 Get better bud.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers, Johnny, hope you're taking Zinc/Vit D3/Magnesium daily.. and drink some schweppes Tonic water...🙏😇

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Praying!!!

Thinking of you, prayers for a quick recovery💛🙏🏻

Loves life, my family, & people who keep it real. Commercal driver, Seeker of truth. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Trump2020

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

i hope you feel better soon!🙏🏻🙌🏻

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Was thinking about you and just came to your page to check in. Sorry to hear you're in a health battle. I suffered with pneumonia and bronchitis more than once - my best advice is to rest and not over do it. Essential oils helped me tremendously to heal as well. Seeing you fully recover soon, will pray for you and am sending oodles of positive vibes, friend!

I love Jesus, my country, President Trump, Patriots, and Q. I am a lightworker. Redpilled since 2001. Survived Gulf oil spill of 2010

praying for a very quick recovery!
🙏🙏

AWWW
PRAYERS ,LQV & GQD HEALING VIBES & ANGELS I SEND U NQW !!
;)

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication

Oh im so glad i found you again. ❤❤

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication

Oh im so glad i found you again. ❤❤

(2) Show this thread