If anyone needs a Q necklace, I did find time to make these.

Please send a DM if interested .

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

❤️Believe

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

I designed it with the genetic Greek 2 epsilon DNA, and with the symbol Q

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

(1) Show this thread

they are beautiful

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

details please!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Wen4 Change to her Publication

Message me please.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Would you ship to Canada? I don't know how to DM on social platforms. Thanks.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Of course I will ship to our Canadian Allies... Hell, I'll add a Trump Flag for you to fly as well.

I will send you a DM first, so we can connect directly ☺️

#OperationFlagDrop

#ThePeoplesBridge

(1) Show this thread

Love this! How much are they and what is the length of the chain? (Or is it just the pendant?)

In response Marie _G_ to his Publication

Please send me a DM, thank you Marie.

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

Yes I would like to buy one

Good at taking pics of them also, that alone is an art when it comes to taking pics of jewelry.

HOW MUCH?

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Mark, can you send me a DM? thanks

(1) Show this thread