Biden's latest video looks like it's shot with chroma (superimposed).👇👇🧐🤮
https://youtu.be/M_3fueW-f68

@Raisin_Cain@Peacock6@Sparkledocawake
@MrDeeds1111@LionHart76@DianAandDennis@PATRICK

Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

Southern until the day I die

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

why, yes! yes it does!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

thank you angel Mac~ I have missed you & our amazing Patriot family~ so very happy to be reconnecting with many every day on this & on the wego.social platform~ Twatter has gone mad with their
said 'cleansing' of the many conservative, unbelievable their lawlessness, so low they go#evil

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Sure wish Pres. Trump would know how much we miss him!!! 😘

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Patriot, Registered Nurse , was in DC Jan 6 th to support my president. I love God , this country, our military and pray for swift justice !

My God - 3.2k people liked that 🤦‍♀️ - Juan please bring on that flood!!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Stacie Assis to her Publication

Juan@rgibb11 PLEASE PLEASE DO THEM LIKE THEY DID OUR CHILDREN!!!!! ADD CEMENT TO THE FLOOD I BEG YOU BURY THEM IN THE ABYSS ETERNALLY AND THEIR WICKED CITY TOO #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

(1) Show this thread

I see a "PePe" bonzai tree in the corner!