If they’re flooding D.C. D.U.M.B.s
which is what we assume but do not KNOW
we hope this means:

ALL trafficked children & women have been rescued
ALL adrenochrome stores blown up
& ALL gold, documents, Art seized
& they’re being flooded to expel
ANY DARK BEINGS remaining in the tunnels.

It’s important we appreciate
what Special Forces & K9’s do 💞

They burn out the kuru disease that kills them
that attaches to the walls.
Kuru comes from cannibalism
because the cabal not only torture
& sacrifice children
& drink their blood
they eat their organs
& wear their skins as red shoes.

Special Forces also must evade lasers that can evaporate them.

On 3-17 Gene Decode reported that
200 Special forces died in a D.U.M.B. trap
which is why the flag was at half-mast at Mar-a-Lago.

K9’s perform many duties from sniffing out children,
body parts, bombs, blood, weapons, gold, etc.

The Military risk their lives 24/7
God’s unceasing blessings on each 🙏🇺🇸🐾

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Lord we pray over the families of the 200 special forces soldiers that were murdered on 3-17 and all that have been lost in the battle for humanity. Father God we are in awe of the bravery of these souls. Lord we know that you alone have created & sent these specials souls out of all the centuries of souls reincarnating on this earth specifically for this time in history to be the ones to go down into the belly of the beast to save these children & trafficked tortured humans. Devine Father we pray for you to give comfort to their loved ones who are suffering this loss, wrap your loving arms around them day and night until they can get their feet back under themselves enough to go on. In you precious Son's Name we ask these things. . Amen

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you're killing me. Prove this happened in any way what so ever. Any kind of proof. I literally mean anything other than hearsay. If not you're hurting more than helping. Do you think God would want his people to be mislead in a prayer?

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

No one has proof because the military is active and the ops are ongoing. I support her prayer. I have a messenger. I believe Nana is right.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

She is not and yes I can prove it. Read my most recent post.

Have a nice evening. I beg to differ and I won't be reading your post unless you have Q+++++ Clearance which I doubt. Ima go w MY SOURCE. Rock on NANA!

How about a DoD regulation? So she beats that? Awesome.

We are all on the same team. Trying to make sense of info we have available. Our energy towards each other matters. Be nice to your own team.

I agree. How do you know who is really on your team though? Not using this instance but how many times can something or someone be wrong before they can be called out? Nations normally don't fall from attack they fall from within. If people are presented with facts and they still chose to believe hearsay how would you recommend handling that? I am asking because I would truly like to know. Is it not the reason we find ourselves where we are today? I would honestly like to know when you can call a spade a spade and not be looked at as someone who is starting trouble, where is that line?

In my experience it is the envelope you put the disagreement in...

IMO your posts are confrontational, disrespectful and snarky. I wrote: I HAVE A MESSENGER and that's ALL I WILL SAY as ops are ongoing. Maybe you missed the nuance?

Only people mentioned by @CynthiaConkling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Conkling, click on at the bottom under it