Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot and Follow all Anons, I love my God and Country. IFBAP, President Donald J Trump will Always be My President! Military Brat

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Woe...if you have your voice as a password let's say on your bank acct, look how easy it would be for someone to wipe your acct out, and look how easy it would be for someone to call your child's school and tell them someone else is picking up your child(Kid Napper) for example, this is some SCARY stuff, AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP and stop this Bicering back and forth start baning together, I love you all! God Bless

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

That scares the shit out of me and probably should out of every human on the face of the earth.

I no longer feel silly for holding on to my iphone5. lol

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I question EVERYTHING now. I questioned a lot before but now everything is questionable

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

👻Spooky Dude

(1) Show this thread

Awake since the 80's .. love my Family my dogs and my cats Father of Autistic adult

awesome technology.. surely be used for evil.

God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

creepy....

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

WOW🙃

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

Well, thats scarier than hell. Wow!