OMG DID ARRESTS HAPPEN WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING GUYS? I KNO THERE WAS A BLACKOUT AT WHITEHOUSE I WATCHED THE LIVE FEED & IT WENT DARK AFTER 3AM & AT 6AM IT WAS STILL DARK🤔🤔 WAT HAPPENED?? AND INSIDE INFO PLEASE DROP HERE#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

We were told to watch for fireworks! 😆

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

WTH is going on at the White House? 👀

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

days of darkness

(1) Show this thread

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

the date on it says Jan 19th. what's up with that?

I watched live feed on 1/20 and it went dark exactly 11pm
Even the WH house went dark too..

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

ALL IM SAYING IS 🔍🔍🔍 PAY ATTENTION. THIS ISNT WAT I WAS WATCHING LIVE THIS MORNING I USED EARTH LINK LIVE CAM BUT I FOUND THIS VIDEO SHORTLY AFTER. OBVIOUSLY I DIDNT SEE FIREWORKS BUT PAY ATTENTION CUZ SOMETHING WENT DOWN🤔🤔💯💯

Patriots unit! Short and Sweet...

some shill Photoshopped wasn't real.

(1) Show this thread

The fireworks look like they spell something at the right hand side of the WH. It reappears in the smoke which is odd.

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response leonard giles to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

that footage i from the morning of 1-21-21

that footage i from the morning of 1-21-21

who is the youtube user so that we may see

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

Definitely something went on there in the early morning hours. Check out Mustang Medic's YT channel. He's been in DC 19 days or so livestreaming multiple x per day and this video clip was from his original footage ... Good Stuff!!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

DAFUQ? 🧐🧐🧐

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

BOOM 🔥🔥🔥

Dreamer of serenity, with finesse in self-sufficiency, architecture, classic wooden yachts, sailing, skiing and reflecting inward bound.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Future proves past....

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I pray this is true. Tomorrow I will be 52 on the 25th= mirror on a palindrome day 1.25.21. Hoping for a special birthday surprise 🙏

Dreamer of serenity, with finesse in self-sufficiency, architecture, classic wooden yachts, sailing, skiing and reflecting inward bound.

(2) Show this thread

Oh i pray this is true. 🙏

live paycheck to paycheck family man dad to a frontline worker #MAGA for Life!

In response Diane Mitch to her Publication

Covert Op at US Capitol DC 2am 20 Jan 2021 Henry Tang on youtube must see movement when cams went down.

(1) Show this thread

what's the YouTube channel?

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

WH webcam

(1) Show this thread

my guess is those dirty bastards have all been arrested. fake this fake that body doubles people in masks. i think it is the good guys putting on a show tto quell democratic terror tactics until everything is in place

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Yes, this is what I see as well.

(1) Show this thread

they did call a Lid til monday, i.e. dont expect to hear from Joes earpiece

I woke at 3am and 4am (CST). Trouble sleeping so hopped on and saw posts about it going dark. Went to livecam and confirmed. It was dark each time I looked from 3ish until daylight. Even at daylight it looked eerily quiet. Saw one dude dressed in all black come out after sunrise and stand out front. Saw all of this live.

Twitter finally nuked me. I will never give up on my country!

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

interesting. where do you watch this?

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

research it on the web the White House lights go off at 11 PM every night.

(2) Show this thread

when was this? wasnt this on the 20th when they supposedly did fireworks after the fake inauguration? that video doesnt seem to show anything?

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response David Cartwright to his Publication

i was wondering the same. seems the date and time are blocked. why would there be fireworks in the dead of night on Sunday morning?

(1) Show this thread