The lights were off at the White House last night.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I'm sorry to say, many patriots are way off track thinking this is a thing. The lights go out every night at 11PM. I think it's even on a timer. Please, don't waste your time on this.

Last night was the 2nd night in a row.

please sweet baby jesus, this week would be great. ill say our fathers for a week straight

I heard they go off every night around 11pm

In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

I've heard the same. its dark again tonight

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

👉10 days dark to light 👀 02/01/21

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

ive been watching the WH since jan 6th. the lights have been going off at 23:00 on the dot every night.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

And that is supposed to mean?

Small town farm girl. I had no filter before it was cool. #TakeTheOath #Bended Knee #PatriotsFight @wrmilligan/Parler @wrmilligan54/GAB

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

timer? a person wouldn't be that perfect

(2) Show this thread

live paycheck to paycheck family man dad to a frontline worker #MAGA for Life!

Check this video out it might give you some light! https://youtu.be/izfDBjsfi7s

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

This is a MUST watch. 2am on the 20th Jan WH. WTH is going on here?
Please RT & share!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izfDBjsfi7s&ab_channel=HenryTang

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

So how many Black Outs have there been so far across the Globe since Our President left the grounds of the WhiteHouse

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

isn't this the second time this week?

Wife, catlover, Christian, Patriot

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

More like the third or fourth.

(1) Show this thread

check this out - recall the riots in DC when the lights were turned out on the White House? First week in June. the June 3, 2018 drop date caught my eye...

https://anonup.com/thread/407353

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

TEN DAAYS OF DARKNESS?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Wringing my hands with anticipation like a child at Christmas!

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Same. 🙏🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

this seems relevant as well

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

???

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Has anyone determined - with a source - what that additional building is opp. the white house & when it appeared?

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

im curious too, ive been trying to figure it out since it was built

In response Crows Nest to his Publication

It definitely wasn't there in June when protesters defaced the statue. There were lots of reporters I believe on it around the inauguration with cameras which seemed to be it's purpose. Yet, it is still there. It's been driving me nuts too.

(2) Show this thread

what Q post is that

well that is dasting