Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want to be very clear on this, very, very clear. IF some podcast, youtuber or Tom, Dick or Harry says anything about a military op that has not been publicly disclosed they are lying to you. Plain and simple. The people that do preform those duties keep their mouth shut. They say nothing to anyone period. No matter if they agree with what they are doing or not. You don't just get chosen to do those jobs you earn your way into them. You start small and work your way up. If you say jack to ANYONE you are done. You are removed from your duty and either put in jail or removed from service. That is it period. I give two shits on who wants to argue this because if you do want to argue than you have no damn clue what you are talking about. Any other Special Forces personnel out there can verify this is FACT. So stop listening to all the B.S. Stop believing all the trash you hear unless they can back up with fact what they are saying. Most will not have a clue what the real lingo is.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I shared something that came to me from some military members yesterday. There was no specifics, no days, times or operational plans other than things are ramping up of utmost importance. I trust that they havent shared anything they were not allowed to but I can assure you Im a real person. I live in Oregon and I have not lied about what was shared with me. I pray for our military and rheir families and I trust that Patriots are in control even though we dont see all the happenings. Ive also shared about Military movements that Ive seen locally and only expressed that things seem to be ramping up! NCSWIC

If I have ever said anything to the contrary I apologies. I do not believe I have. My greatest concern is that people will believe entirely what others say and not fact check it themselves. There is nothing wrong with sharing info, I very much encourage it. Even in this post I am replying to, you state that you heard but there is a possibility. To me this tells the reader that they need to decide for themselves. You are not stating it as fact (even though it may be), you are saying you heard it. To me that is how it should be done. Things like I heard, rumor has it, in my opinion all invite research. To that I say bravo.
I will never, ever stop free speech no matter how much I disagree with it but I will call out things that can be disproven, especially if it only takes a minute to double check if they are legit or not.
In times when info is coming at us at 100mph it is hard to find the truth. We must be the ones who give it or else we become our own enemy.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Absolutely! Thank you for your response. When I read your original post in this thread I felt conviction for sharing what Military personel had shared. I know it was not your intention and your post wasnt directed to me personally but my post in question was fresh and it related to what I posted. I definitely learned from your post and I appreciate that! I do need to consider what I post online I need to be careful how its worded. Im not a military person although I care much for the military and respect everyone committed to the service of protecting our Constitution and providing safety and freedom for the American people. Thank you again! God Bless!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I thank you greatly for your considerations. It is tough to understand every aspect of something when it doesn't apply to you, I have that issue far more than I would like to admit. Doing what you did is brave. You posted your issue not knowing what the response would be. To me that is what we all need to do. If I make a mistake I want to know what it was so I can correct it and possibly avoid making it next time. If we, as a whole, stay silent when we perceive an injustice how can we claim we are being trodden upon? Standing up for what you believe in is something I applaud. Stating facts that may have been misunderstood and talking through them is how our country became great and will be the only reason it stays that way. God bless our military and the United States of America!

(1) Show this thread