Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want to be very clear on this, very, very clear. IF some podcast, youtuber or Tom, Dick or Harry says anything about a military op that has not been publicly disclosed they are lying to you. Plain and simple. The people that do preform those duties keep their mouth shut. They say nothing to anyone period. No matter if they agree with what they are doing or not. You don't just get chosen to do those jobs you earn your way into them. You start small and work your way up. If you say jack to ANYONE you are done. You are removed from your duty and either put in jail or removed from service. That is it period. I give two shits on who wants to argue this because if you do want to argue than you have no damn clue what you are talking about. Any other Special Forces personnel out there can verify this is FACT. So stop listening to all the B.S. Stop believing all the trash you hear unless they can back up with fact what they are saying. Most will not have a clue what the real lingo is.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

glad you said this. i was about to give up on this site because of the soothsayer non-sense predictions and semingly unvetted info presented as fact. it seemed nothing of value was being shared and tons of things reposted over and over... just looking for facts, personally.

It is my pleasure. There have been a few times when I do reposts but only if I feel it is of great value and it needs to be seen. Almost all of my content is original and either has sauce or I state it is my opinion. I ask questions often because we need to learn how to think for ourselves again. We have become so used to being told what to do many of us are lost when we have to decide for ourselves.
I will never lie or try to deceive because I do this to pass along truth because truth will find it's way to the top no matter if 1 person or a million people hear it. We fight as one but there are many traitors in our midst. I will always point out wrongs I see but I will use sauce to do it. If those who hear truth choose to remain blind to it than I have done my part, it is between them and God. I thank you for your kind words and I will not fail you when it comes to spreading the truth.

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it