“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

MUST WATCH AND SHARE!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

I had my child tested for heavy metals as a child. The results showed my child was had aluminum levels that were off the charts along with a lot of other heavy metals. I always believed they came from the vaccines and food. Total war on our society.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Yes and chelation is necessary but dangerous and expensive. The process clears the body but we are bombarded daily again.

I tried it all and spent a fortune. Agreed - it's a constant battle. We're being poisoned in so many ways. I always felt it was me against the world.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

My Mother always said that she never remembered so many children with auto immune disorders and lethal allergies. There were 6 of us. I lost a brother before his 41st birthday and 2 of us have severe auto immune disorders. My Mother always says she has no idea where all this came from. WE KNOW>

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I'm so sorry about your brother. I said the same thing. Where did all the cases of autism, m.s., auto immune diseases and severe allergies come from. It had to be something either in the vaccines, food or water. I spent a fortune trying to figure it out. But any treatment I did was short lived, because it all builds back up again, and it's very hard to keep kids and especially teenagers away from all the garbage that they are fed. I felt very defeated. I always said how come the treatments that work are never covered by insurance - such a scam. They win every time.

(1) Show this thread