#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @mimitrump_won in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication

Plasma guns?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes what are those weapons?

#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸#TheGreatAwakening ✅ But most of all ... pray🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

look at the post☝

(1) Show this thread

Are these pics of now in harms way?

Prayers for Arch Angel Michael to protect all of our patriots in harms way tonight and the next few days of action.

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

Mark 24 Plasma Pulse Phased Array. Quantum Fussion Power Pack. And only weighting in at 14.7lbs.

#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸#TheGreatAwakening ✅ But most of all ... pray🙏

In response King North to his Publication

Thats what I thought it was 🤪🤓❤

(1) Show this thread

Particle collider with pewpew sound effect

In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication

Pew Pew are my Favorite

(1) Show this thread