Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

@doq holiday

is thst a huge chess peice next to the pool or a bunny rabbit? cant tell?

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication

Did the rabbit come out of the hole? Is he late for an important date? I’m late, I’m late, I’m late for an important date.

(1) Show this thread

Mr. Pool?

what stands out to me, besides sun
and 3 circles of light, is the big reflection
of palm tree in the pool vs the 'live' ones in the distance...

shadow govt vs 'current' govt (that blows... w/ the wind:)

"One, if by land, and two, if by sea" phrase was coined by the American poet, Henry W. Longfellow in his poem, Paul Revere's Ride. It was a reference to the secret signal orchestrated by Revere during his historic ride from Boston to Concord on the verge of American Revolutionary War.

This feels like a significant signal, for all to see, but only a few understand the meaning.

For some reason it remindsme of the scene in the movie about Bengazi.

This reminds me of The Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool, and ofcourse Egyptian Obelisk...
Like, "Think Mirror"...

watch the water in your toilet youll get just as much out of it

Exposing lies in the media. Justice for the children. Former TV producer 23 years: Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, You Tube Channel

Watch the water

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Controlled press pool "Activists" vs Natural law. The press is NOT Going to define our "NORMAL" We are the news now! and we define normal! WWG1WGA.

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Well said@mildee!

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

💥💥💥 on the horizon

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

!!! Dark to Light

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

... its the pic option?.

(2) Show this thread

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

The Bible tells us that people cut branches from palm trees, laid them across Jesus' path and waved them in the air as he entered Jerusalem the week before his death. They greeted Jesus not as the spiritual Messiah who would take away the sins of the world , but as a potential political leader who would overthrow the Romans.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Isnt that an odd thing sitting there? At a pool?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What is that a statue of sitting at the top left corner of the pool?
Nana is blind as hell but it looks like a big wooden bunny!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i thought it was a bunny too

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How did he take this picture? It's very long. He
captured(good word) a lot in it. Is he pointing the
camera down? It looks like there are 3 shrubs that are
cut into animals. The book The Shining comes to
mind for many reasons!

(2) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Nana will be your first!
Water Water everywhere non to drink!!!
Nana sure as hell would not be drinking the water from the tap in DC right now!!!!

How far away do ya think those 41 flushes pushed that water through those filthy tunnels.

I am surprise there are not damn dark shadow demons popping up out of the sewer lids as we speak.
They are for real ya know.
Seen em!

God's plan!
Flush out satan's politicians...... I mean demons!

(1) Show this thread
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

No [E] in Terminal 2 "[T2]"....

(1) Show this thread

The Bay Side....