Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Karen Lou to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Hang the monsters that did this!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Who ever did this to this child will burn in Hell for all eternity!

In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

hurts my heart

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Its hard to tap the ❤ button there needs to be a 💔 button.😭 I can't stand that such evil exists!!!

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
(1) Show this thread