Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

One guy made a joke a while back:
"Put Biden in a psychiatric clinic with fake White House. Then have him shooting orders around some actors and feel he's actually in command."
Now I know he wasn't joking.

#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

fuckin sheep, we'd be done with the theatrics by now if it wasn't for all the ignorant normie sheep

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StevenPNuxoll in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Steven Nuxoll to his Publication

We have to be careful and guard our own hearts. We are not without sin either. Spend your energy in prayer and self reflection that we will be ready ourselves for what God has in mind. Vengeance is for God alone. Ask, Am I where He wants me to be right now? Am I allowing Him to work on this imperfect soul? Am I so wrapped up in my own pride and self certitude that I can't give what is required for other souls to be opened to grace? Am I keeping others from not being a le to see because if MY pride? Just some questions.