For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Pain Feburary, March Madness, virus gone by April...You keep saying "you must show them"...Now its this or that person is dead, everything is movie when CLEARLY it is not.

Do you actually know when Trump is coming back? Will the public actually know that Biden is really dead, or will Trump make it look like he beat him and sweep it under the rug? Where is all the power from is 2018 EO that traps and arrests all the deep state and the traitors? So many questions, and all we get is the same bullshit answers from you day after day.

It's pretty much May now, does it look or feel like Trump is coming back anytime soon? Where is this EBS that you knew about? What happened after the stupid impeachment back in Feburary?

Nothing happened.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

🙄You're right. This continues in a madness that is indescribable to many. I wonder if they have thought about how many also die during this fight, of innocent people. For more than half a year now, they have been working hard with the hope that something will happen now. But one day takes the other, week after week. And we are still sitting here behind the PC, one with a hope that will soon be extinguished by the madness. And I still have not seen my family in 4 years. My grandchildren will soon be big and live with the fact that Grandma is insane. I'm about to be burned out by this circus.🙄😫😠🙏

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

That's because you are starting to realize that people like Ezra post complete bullshit that NEVER happens! Damn near 6 months since the election, and please tell me what has come to pass that any of these people on this website have posted? The great Q army is coming to save us all right?

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

🤪Yes realize that naivety and hope have been running for a very long time. And the belief in everything we have followed on all platforms and Q ... Had I known it would continue for so long, I think I would rather have saved my family. Often wish I had never started, for grief and longing hurt insanely. And for my sake, they can bomb the whole world soon. Have lost a huge family during this.😩

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Many people have. And it sucks. Thankfully more people are waking up to the fact that Q was a total lie. Now it's time to deal with reality, something most people on here refuse to do. They will learn the hard way that no one is coming to save them.

👀I do not know if Q is true or what we should believe more. After all that time.But wondering about the method now more than ever. Have really felt some kind of manipulation the last many months and it has made me think like I wrote to you. Feeling something is not quite right, which gives me strange vibes. Have a hard time understanding if that is not true and we have been fooled. But choose to hope and that there will be an end to this. It can save my family back, maybe ..🙏😉

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @maria07 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria. Liv., click on at the bottom under it