For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Pain Feburary, March Madness, virus gone by April...You keep saying "you must show them"...Now its this or that person is dead, everything is movie when CLEARLY it is not.

Do you actually know when Trump is coming back? Will the public actually know that Biden is really dead, or will Trump make it look like he beat him and sweep it under the rug? Where is all the power from is 2018 EO that traps and arrests all the deep state and the traitors? So many questions, and all we get is the same bullshit answers from you day after day.

It's pretty much May now, does it look or feel like Trump is coming back anytime soon? Where is this EBS that you knew about? What happened after the stupid impeachment back in Feburary?

Nothing happened.

People like you are starting to realize that the whole Q plan is a total lie. But I'm sure Ezra will keep posting the same bullshit he has been for months now! No need to worry, it's all a movie right? The best is yet to come right? Let me know in 6 months how much of anything posted on this website has come true ! Oh, and let's not forget about March madness and all that BS !

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PaleHorseCometh in this post can reply

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

haha no kidding, i feel so dumb being fooled by all this. i still think trump will come back, but who knows of if its this year or next. but on the other hand..”its all a movie, pure optics”...anyone get an ebs yet? hahah such bs.
biden - gone
gates - gone
obama - gone
give me a break with all the bullshit

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

I loved Trump, I simply don't believe he will be back anytime soon.

(1) Show this thread