The whole Q thing is looking more and more like a psyop every day! This just added to this suspicion.

Only people mentioned by @MikeStorm in this post can reply

No doubt it was a Psyop!

But not all Psyop's are negative, we were taught to research the TRUTH, then spread it far and wide, not sure about you but teaching someone to trust their own opinion is one of the best gifts i can imagine.

I agree however that we are missing some bit of information concerning this COVID farce.
If i have learned anything from this experience it is that people no matter who they are will determine my own judgment for me.

Let them do as they will, as long as that very same sentiment is left to me, all is well.

Looks staged

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

For a vaccine with a side effect that is potential death, I fail to see why the Trump family would push it!. Something isnt sitting right with me from the Trump side and I cant put my finger on it.

(1) Show this thread

Ugh, I don't know what to believe anymore.

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

Well its interesting how Trump lost and not a peep from Q again. Its like it was set up to keep us looking elsewhere until they got what they wanted. A cheated win.

(1) Show this thread