Joe Biden is a clear and present danger to our country. That's why I filed articles of impeachment against him.

But Nancy Pelosi is blocking those articles from going forward ...

Help me grow the#impeachbiden movement across the country by sharing this with all of your friends!

Sign Here -> https://action.greene2020.com/impeach-joe-biden-fb0303/

-- Marjorie

@realmarjoriegreeene

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

it seems that no matter what we do the establishment plays by their own rules. they do not listen no matter what petitions we do.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Normally I agree 💯% with your posts.....

Not today....

HANG biden.....ok now I agree 🤪

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I don't think we need to impeach someone who stole the election.
WE NEED TO JUST KICK HIS ARS OUT!!!!!!!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

We all need to flood MGT with love and support. Some delusional twit running against her vows to go after some dangerous entity called QAnon. I looked but can't find such an entity.