God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Okay, dumb question...anybody know where to look and see our (US) defcon status?

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

I am so sorry for not getting back to you until now. A very nice lady on Telegram was quite helpful. The link I sought is below. I suggest you save it as it might be nice to have at some point, I’m sorry to say. A “1” means we are at war; a “5” is peace; it is currently at “4”. Thanks for your reply.

The link: https://www.defconlevel.com/current-level.php

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Thanks but I know there ‘was’ a way to see it online a very short time ago. Thought I’d bookmarked it but it’s not there. Grrrr...

So much happening: Ukraine/Russia; China/Taiwan; nutcase in some oval somewhere...just trying to stay current. UFO rumors coming but I firmly believe it is ff bs. IMO