Huge changes are up ahead.
Everything is happening for your highest good.
Prepare for massive shifts!
Things are getting exciting.

Type:
if you're ready!

#StandAgainstEvil:
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
β€œSilence in the face of evil is itself evil:
God will not hold us guiltless.
NOT to speak IS to speak.
NOT to act IS to act.”
#DietrichBonhoeffer

#SAVEAMERICA,#SaveOurChildren,#NoKingButKingJesus,#trumpwon,#Wwgowga,#ShutdownDC,#WagePeaceNotWar,#AmericanCoupDetat,#TheGreatAwakening,#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw,#LifeBeginsAtConception,#DeliverUsFromEvil,#ActOf1871,#ThesePeopleAreSick,#PedoGate,#pizzagate,#obamagate,#Hollywood =#pedowood,#DeepStateCabal =#HeadOfTheSnake,#Evergreen,#HillaryClinton,#Adrenochrome,#Frazzledrip,#ChildTrafficking,#ghislainemaxwell,#oprah,#Madonna,#ladygaga,#tomhanks,#JohnnyDepp,#MerylStreep,#JimCarrey,#RachelChandler,#SamsClub,#Walmart,#wayfair,#GoogleIsEvil,#TwitterIsEvil

Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

What was the purpose of showing Ivanka get a "shot" ? It will confuse a lot of people.

I Love God my Father. I am a Proud mother of Five Children and Six Grandchildren. I Love Patriots and stand together. WWG1WGA

777 I'm ready

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

777 !!!

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9