She's running against MTG. Follow her Twitter and let her know what you think about her.

By the way she believes children should be able to change genders.

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I wanted to say something VERY NASTY. But I kept it light...

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response INFJ 237 to his Publication

I've got 7 twatter suspended accts... and i never said nothing bad... just the truth... 😆😆😆

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

What a complete moron... and as usual they call it Qanon....These idiots dont even know what they are talking about...👊

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Today is a better day for us, ALWAYS.

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Wish i wasn’t in twitter detention otherwise i would gladly give the wench my 2cents. Anyways, wishful thinking and a waste of money trying to unseat MTG.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication

Me too, since December purge and my 5th account... I gave up... not worth my time and frustration with twatter BS...

(1) Show this thread