Many have lost Faith in God and President Trump. Stand strong in your faith for what God has ordained no man can change. The events your witnessing is just the passing of greed. Biden in the Whitehouse doesnt change Gods plan . Soon all will witness the Power of God. Stand firm and keep your Faith iit will occur on Gods time and President Trump will serve his 2nd Term. WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Complete Truth... but some say they have the all powerfull A.I.
artificial intelligence is just that, nothing more, oh but they
have all the high tech... God laughs

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Rev 21:5

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true G228 and faithful.
(8, 7, 6, 5......)

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

https://u.is
Do you know about this? There is an ANON link...

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Why would i need to know about that link ?

(1) Show this thread