Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Look at Dogecoin in relation to Antifa activity. They higher it goes the more Antifa uprisings you will see. We are in for a show.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Hi John, what is your opinion of digital currency and its ties to DS? Do you believe that CIA created bitcoin, etc? Just looking for other thoughtstreams on this. Thx!

i am no expert, however xrp seems to be the next big thing, and l know narda about crypto currency, never owned or bought, knowledge zero, bitcoin l have read is going bye bye forever it was used for nefarious things.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Heard the same. Not sure what the diff btwn BCoin and the others are.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

maybe john can fill us in, all l know bitcoin is bad news for sure, there were no regulations so it was abused by cabal for many crimes l know it is mined in china, that was news to me, l thought it was play money used on net to purchase things, but apparently there is a bitcoin, bitcoin is going bye bye. heard of dogcoin no idea what it is or if it is actually coin, now XRP, all like greek to me😀 no idea

(1) Show this thread