Only people mentioned by @MsMorettisView in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Susan Moretti to his Publication

Excellent and exemplary choice Anna. No price is worth your soul. Thank you for your strong leadership.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

standing your ground Anna....in a world full of cucks i say BRAVO...you officially have bigger balls than many men i know

Trump for sure. Enjoying life my way. Hard to believe all the things that are happening in our great country. We need to be strong.

good for you for standing up for your principles.
if more people did, the world would be much better.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Well I care Anna! You are a role model. Standing up for your beliefs isn't the easiet road to travel but it is noticed and appreciated!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

What did they REALLY find on the EverGiven?

Bill Gates' weapons of mass destruction?

Put the pieces together & you'll be laughing out loud!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WdakO2UuyrEr/