🍍The TITANIC collapse is on its way...you KNOW I'm still pulling for those FROGS πŸπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ😎

Only people mentioned by @infj237 in this post can reply

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response INFJ 237 to his Publication

but there is a little water in the streets of DC.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

When was this pic taken? I just seen this area today on video by Penguinsix. It was NOT flooded.

Again, the footage from yesterday

AF Ret Dis Vet β˜† Prv Q/TS Clearance β˜† IT Systems Eng/Dev β˜† Funny w/ Chronic #Pain β˜† GOD β˜† Truther β˜† #Dercum's Disease β˜† #Fibro

Old

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

What if - and this (awful) thought has just popped into my mind - that flooding of the tunnels may bring up to the surface an extensive body count...!!! That would be one exposure that would be hard to explain away. 😒

Partiot WWG1WGA, youtube.com/watch?v=x-1V15... anything I post is my opinon, sometimes it is misinformation and from satire websites. :)

Watch the water

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

When was this? DOT cams don't show this?

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

Water was def coming out yesterday

Light the way βœ¨πŸŒ»β˜€οΈ

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

I was looking everywhere for this. I’m seeing DOT cams but no water. Anyone know the cross streets?

(2) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Is that the Potomac sneaking in.