πŸ‘€ Compare images! There was 1 vehicle in front of the White House and now it appears there are 10!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MAGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ARRESTS!!!!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

How does the fact that the White House was dark last night NOT get even a mention on the news? Oh wait...

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

But it is currently lit up at this very moment. But you never know if the live stream is a fake feed. Wonder if anyone who lives near there can tell us if it's lit up. but it is currently lit up at this very moment. But you never know if the live stream is a fake feed. Wonder if anyone who lives near there can tell us if it's lit up.

(4) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

Ive never seen the WH that dark before. Why no lights shining on the exterior?

i think its just zoomed in and out

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I can tell you right now, That pedo is NOT in that white house. Trump locked his ass out.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Who does that look like in right window? we know Joe isn't up at this hour. πŸ€”πŸ€”

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

What am looking at ? The white arrow points to a ghost?

(1) Show this thread

At around 11:50 pm there were 2 vehicles.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I honestly have no clue what is about to happen... but everything going on is so unprecedented that it can't be ignored.

something was flashing near the headlights. I was screen recording and it kicked me off. I went back in and it was the distant view.

In response Christina Kim to her Publication

here is the video before it kicked me off

(1) Show this thread

Pope, Queen and Badbiden knockout.
#Blackout#3pillars

πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Those lights must be from Lafayette Square.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

This just happened at the Vatican. no coincidences. A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO NOT SEE.

#FamilyIsEverything β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

On web cam just now there's a red light blinkimg on the top of the πŸ† monument, I'm guessing for aircraft. But I haven't noticed it before.

I have my stromg readers on and I can't see it. I also checked the live web cam & still couldnt see any vehicles. πŸ€ͺ

you got some good eyes Doq I cant make
out the vehicles. but somethings definitely going on.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Whats the link for this site - the 'live'? view I'm seeing has all lights on etc?

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
(1) Show this thread