Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I've said Putin is a White Hat all along!!! If the mainstream media and establishment are against someone, they're on our side!!

I am a Truth Warrior. I became a Reiki Master to help badly abused Pitbulls. I also help people.

Unfortunately, it was America who came up with GMO. All those Mad Scientists they brought here via operation Paperclip. Very fucking sad.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I'm digging Putin.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

The more they hate on him, the more we trust him. Our Congress failed We the People as Bill Gates, GMO pusher and now one of the largest farmland owners in the US we can only imagine what they will try to feed us next.

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

All the propaganda to hate Putin and Russia when we know now they are the good guys. Putin takes no shit good for him.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

I AM BIGINNING TO SEE WHY THE MOCKI GBIRD MEDIA BEAT PUTIN UP AT EVERY OPORTUNITY. HE APPEARS TO LOVE AND CARE.FOR HIS COUNTRYMEN- AND WANT THEM TO LIVE !! HOW DARE HE!?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

starting to Love Putin!!! 👊🥰

Okay, to be honest..... Putin is in my top three man crushes right now. I have Trump, Desantis and Putin! Safe to say I like take control manly men.🤣

BRILLIANT idea.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Many countries don't allow GMO foods. Hopefully GMO WILL be a thing of the past soon in US too. There are ongoing efforts to regenerate the soil of our farmlands. We should have community gardens on every street corner in cities & small towns, so we alll learn to appreciate healthy fresh foods! 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts