And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I had some free time to get some of my artwork done, I'm working with epoxy resin as my medium for a few coaster sets some family wanted me to make for them. (3 pics included)
1 - 3D garden progress
2 - Blue glow dinos with matching tray
3 - Thermochromic glitter unicorns color changes from purple to hot pink.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

they have color changing epoxy? i remember working with resin many years ago, defilitely need air ventilation! stay safe from those fumes (i am sure you are, had to mention)

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

I added a powdered thermochromic pigment to the mix. The epoxy I'm using, is used for food grade safe surfaces and odorless. Still I do wear a mask while working with it and have it well ventilated

Neat - glad I asked - I never heard of thermochromic pigment. Resin - that stuff can be nasty. I had to mix it when I was still in the USN, not the best ventilation below the water line - i wound up using positive ventilation with the equipment form the repair locker and out thru the welding vents which did the trick. I am glad you keeping ventilation.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HazeGrey70 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Haze Grey, click on at the bottom under it