New Dan IG Story...4.13

I just found out that Mar-a-logo means
watch the water.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RobinD in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response robin fineman to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Is Mar-a-lago. ocean and lake. 😊

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

It's the winter White House!! POTUS is where he should be
but he needs the Bidining his time to know. At least
we are back to the Biden 2 Bidens ago. He was my
favorite.

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Close enough, right?

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Excellent! I love it.

(2) Show this thread