Found our missing ‘eye’.

(Pumpkin Neck)

Pumpkin Neck = 133

Q133 👀

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The Potomac River is narrow but very deep, causing a suction if swimming, pulls you under and a vacuum that carries you under and out to the mouth / meets ocean.

Perhaps the Naval Corps of Engineers have harnessed this force to washout the DUMBs in WDC???? Backwash the tunnels like when cleaning a swimming pool?

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

like flushing a toilet? perfect, maybe flush a few times? its a heavy load, maybe add some drainO?as in draino the swampo🚽

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 36
Juan said that we needed to flush that toilet 41 times.
heheheh
smiles
giggles

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

41?

(1) Show this thread

yeah yeah yeah that’s cool

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

Seems like a Batman Villian to me..... bigger evil anove him.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot • Parent • Friend • WWG1WGA • Always Trust The Plan • No One Gets Left Behind