I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

I have sent love and light to all of you here and into the world because Love will change this world; Love has changed this world. Let's tey something and Post positive things about our sucesses and share them with one another. Did you try something new today? Did you smile at someone who just needed kindnesss? Did you get a new job? Read a great book? Tell me how amazing you are and let's get some High Vibe Frequency flowing right now into the planet's atmosphere.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

Well, woke up sick, damn sinuses & bad weather & have been low vibe all day BUT:
My Awakening has been the best thing to ever happen to me, it has explained SO much about me that never made sense, tgings I considered odd “quirks”!
I am so grateful to Creator for the many gifts He has given to me & how they connect me to the world around me!
I am ALSO grateful for YOUR post, it brought a smile to my face & a good vibe under my skin & I needed that today!!!
God bless!!!🙏🙏🙏

Love and Light sent your way Denise. So many things are going on with symptoms mine mostly headaches and knee pain but concentrating my focus on sending out my Love and healing this pain in the world with all those doing the same.

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ONPATRIOT in this post can reply

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

May Creator bless you the rest of your days!!! I send you love & light back hoping your symptoms ease up too!!!
Thank you so much, its working wonders on me at tbe moment & I hope you can feel them too, as well as anyone who reads this post!!!
Creators blessings on ALL!!!🙏🙏🙏