Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response STL Anon to his Publication

this is something you should not be concerned about! I died at the age of 28 on the operating table! It was confirmed by my doctor that he was unable to bring me back! I physically left my body and recognize that I was spirit and that the body was just an earth suit! I left and was headed to a new place and felt joy that cannot be described! And then heard a voice that said you are not done yet I am mediately return to my body! We are spirit the body is just for the earth! Your patient is fine he still lives! Your concern is wonderful and we do need to fix this so thank you for bringing it to everyone’s attention but your patient is absolutely fine!

What would i do in who's situation? Hers or his?

In hers: As a hospice nurse i'm sure she understands the heart wrenching experiences she will face, as callous as it sounds, emotions cannot and should not be a question.

in his: i have always felt that QUALITY of life not quantity should always be the focus of situations like this, but that is just me, i can empathize with anyone who might feel differently.

And this is exactly what neither "side" of our current "war" understands; the human factor. All they discuss are acceptable risks or unavoidable deaths. Whether that is in the medical profession, or the battle going on now for earth, that is a horrific perspective on human life. .

Every life is valuable. But the reality of "cost" for millions keeps us avoiding doctoring, or succumbing to disease. Even in our last breaths, those in charge value money over life.

Then how can "they" even value life? The [DS] doesn't. I've seen these battles over and over again. Narcissists are often placed in charge for that very reason. They have no heart.

On this slave planet, we are put through the most horrific choices while on our "learning journey." But this end of life choice should be honored by those in the medical mafia. No matter what this man chose, he should have been provided with that—if only as a final wish in his existence.🙏💙

In all actuality, it is ALL about the money! They have you coming, while you're here and then when you're going and then when you're gone.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

😪That's an untenable position to be in. No matter what, that cancer victim will get a chance to live or die based on Pharma. Isn't that where we've all gotten to now? Do I live a few more days to say goodbye or self reflect or do I spare my loved ones the cost if insurance says that the blood transfusion was elective? What a horrible situation to be in.