If they’re flooding D.C. D.U.M.B.s
which is what we assume but do not KNOW
we hope this means:

ALL trafficked children & women have been rescued
ALL adrenochrome stores blown up
& ALL gold, documents, Art seized
& they’re being flooded to expel
ANY DARK BEINGS remaining in the tunnels.

It’s important we appreciate
what Special Forces & K9’s do 💞

They burn out the kuru disease that kills them
that attaches to the walls.
Kuru comes from cannibalism
because the cabal not only torture
& sacrifice children
& drink their blood
they eat their organs
& wear their skins as red shoes.

Special Forces also must evade lasers that can evaporate them.

On 3-17 Gene Decode reported that
200 Special forces died in a D.U.M.B. trap
which is why the flag was at half-mast at Mar-a-Lago.

K9’s perform many duties from sniffing out children,
body parts, bombs, blood, weapons, gold, etc.

The Military risk their lives 24/7
God’s unceasing blessings on each 🙏🇺🇸🐾

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Lord we pray over the families of the 200 special forces soldiers that were murdered on 3-17 and all that have been lost in the battle for humanity. Father God we are in awe of the bravery of these souls. Lord we know that you alone have created & sent these specials souls out of all the centuries of souls reincarnating on this earth specifically for this time in history to be the ones to go down into the belly of the beast to save these children & trafficked tortured humans. Devine Father we pray for you to give comfort to their loved ones who are suffering this loss, wrap your loving arms around them day and night until they can get their feet back under themselves enough to go on. In you precious Son's Name we ask these things. . Amen

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you're killing me. Prove this happened in any way what so ever. Any kind of proof. I literally mean anything other than hearsay. If not you're hurting more than helping. Do you think God would want his people to be mislead in a prayer?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Think what you want John I will continue to pray for our soldiers.
There is no doubt in my mind we have lost soldier in the D.U.M.B.S.
You are welcome to do what you are led to also.
There were several posts last month about this. One from a person that said they knew one of the family members.
I dont think God is going to mind me praying for soldiers rescuing these children period.
Perhaps you doubt that there are D.U.M.B.S and children that have been rescued but I do not.
Still love you but please dont tell me who to pray for. That is between me and God,.
I dont tell you who to pray for and never will hun.

Well they are lying to you. Do your research. Pray as you wish but I know for fact God doesn't want lies in his prayers. You disgrace the troops when you post things like this. It hurts them and their families. And yes I can prove it is a LIE. So could you if you looked into it.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That is a disgraceful comment all the way around John. Troops and their families would find nothing wrong with my prayer. Perhaps you should look back to see that it is not just for the troops in that post it is for all.
Perhaps you should talk to someone about all this hostility you have towards me lately.
There are very damn few posts on any of these sites that can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and if we never post anything to prompt what maybe then we would have already lost this battle for the planet.
If you think that there were no soldiers killed in DUMBS then feel free to research and prove what ever you like.
That is the point to all of this.
I dont make rude hateful comments to your posts and prayers and I would certain like for you to say nothing to me if that is all you have to say.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I am saying nothing about your prayer and every prayer is appreciated. It is when you put a lie which is easily disproven if you look up BLUEBARK flights. BLUEBARK is what any flight that carries any body of a service member. It infuriates me that people would rather believe a idiot ranting on Youtube than worry the hell out of people who are actually dealing with these things on a daily basis. SO yes if you will not listen to reason and read the actual proof on this issue than I will not be nice about it. YOU are not dealing with this trash, I AM!

Dear Nana - God knows I don't want to wade into anyone else's fight I have enough of my own. But I've posted about the 200 Special Forces dying in a D.U.M.B. trap 3 times on my thread.

On 3-4, 3-11 & 3-19.

I was quoting Gene Decode who reported it. I enclose one of the posts FYI.

No, I cannot prove it. But I trust Gene Decode. I've been transcribing his videos for a year. I believe him. He has no cause to lie. If he says something happened then it did. It's good enough for me 🙏🇺🇸💞

(2) Show this thread