Only people mentioned by @UKPatriot17 in this post can reply

I love my country. I'll fight for my country. God & my daughter also apply. Proponent for the absolute & immediate destruction of the CI

In response UK# Patriot17 to his Publication

The citizens of this town should reward this man! Excellent contribution to the community!#Covid19IsAPsyop#DeepState#NWObootlickers#UK#GB

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

👏👏👏👏👍👍👍

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

hero

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Real heroes don't wear capes.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

❤️👊🏻👊🏻💥👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

LOVE IT!

Awesome! His "you've got mail" made me laugh. Sad it takes our generation to educate the youth, but it is what it is. Never stop!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Love this! It starts with ONE.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

We all need to do these battles everyday.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

yes!! that felt so good watching, a real hero. Look how beautiful he is and the beauty he has created without that plastic garbage