Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

J&J IS THE JAB MY SISTER GOT. HER HUSBAND TOOK THE Pfizer only because they are different ages and she had to wait since she is younger than he is. He took 2 jabs, she got 1.
Do NOT understand why Trump pushes these vaccines. Someone please explain? Makes no sense to me.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

šŸ¤”This was o Gab. Trump doesn't have a GAB account. I thik it's fakešŸ¤”

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mariella Rogers to her Publication

I stand corrected!

In response Mariella Rogers to her Publication

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT IT AND TELLING US TO GET IT. I HOPE THE J&J IS OK FOR MY FAMILY SAKE. I AM NOT GETTING AN EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE.

same, I'm confused by his stance on this onešŸ„µ i will never take the vaccine eitheršŸ„µ

Only people mentioned by @marmar219 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mariella Rogers, click on at the bottom under it