Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Arizona, Texas or Florida =)

Waco is green, affordable housing and 1 to 2 hours driving distance to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio. I'm in El Paso, where all the immigration stuff is happening, BAD REALLY BAD. Here it's very affordable too but it's not green, it's all desert, lol. Phoenix and Tucson are great to move to as well. You let me know if you want to connect when you come here. I always travel to Waco and back, I have family in San Antonio and Austin, I love it there too. We Texas are friendly, you won't have any problems making new friends ❤️❤️❤️

Yes it is with lots of land, the housing is affordable. The town is growing, not big but very cozy. Nice restaurants, Magnolias you have to go there!!! What kind of work do you do? First of all, you need to breathe and dump all the "I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN'S". You can do ANYTHING you want.

Don't let that intimidate you, it is by choice. Some people are still wearing them, Gov. Abbott said no more required masks, we are mask free state. I don't wear no freaking masks. I walk into stores and they look at me as if I'm an alien lol

🤣😂🤣 Enjoy it honey, it's going to get better ❤️

(1) Show this thread