This next part is going to be very tricky.

This next part is going to be very trippy.

Don't be scared. Patriots are in control.

Don't give in to the fear.

Don't give in to the shills and trolls.

Remember what you've been told by 45

Remember that he keeps his promises

Remember what you've learned from 17

Take this knowledge with you through this next final chapter of the greatest story ever told.

You're going to need it more than ever.

Don't rush the process. Don't press it.

Don't fight it. We have it all.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Martin Geddes: The Total Reset of Everything

"What happens when a multi-generational global war of subversion and infiltration reaches its endgame? That is not an easy question to answer, since by its construction we don’t have access to recent and relevant historical precedent. While nothing can stop what is coming, nobody may be prepared for it either. I make the case here that what is fast approaching is a Total Reset of Everything."

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories/martin-geddes-the-total-reset-of-everything?Itemid=224

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Is this the part with a nuclear war, another 9/11, alien invasion, or all 3? Not sure my nerves can handle much more of this excitement...lol.😬

I know there is a plan, but right now Im gonna end up with no job bc my job is requiring the Vaccine and I refuse! WWG1WGA

In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication

Point out to them that the vaccine is an EUA Emergency Use Authorization; therefore, can NOT require tou to take it since it goes against Americans Disability Act or your religious freedom. There is no legislative law that mandates anyone take the vaccine. There is no law that requires anyone show proof of your medical records. You can let them know that it would be contraindicative of your medical condition to take a non-FDA Approved Vaccine in which you will hold them personally liable for injury since pharm and insurance companies won't cover injuries or death. Fight back or find something you love more to do. Stay Strong!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication

I am living on faith, because I was mistreated by fellow associates here in Beautiful Northern Colorado. I just gave a 2 weeks yesterday. I am sure they thought I was nuts when I told them about Gesara Nesara. I also saw a ship in the sky cloak itself as it passed the boundries of a square cloud it made. I know, I know, even I would wonder about the person who told me about these things. But, I saw it, and it was real. Imagine what they thought when I told them I would not get the vaccine because it is more harmful than the virus. They are now afraid of me giving them the gombu. Oh, well.

(3) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Hold The Line,Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming ❤❤

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

It’s hard to do when you have loved ones getting the vax

WHO has it all.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

🐸👍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

She said the cops are coming down the street right now about to funnel some motherfuckers. I’m going to check it out

im getting that is getting real. admitting theyre antifa

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

sent from a friend

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

scribe! take this down. let the new chapters of tomorrow's history be written and recorded. as nursery rhymes to ballads to case studies in military strategic training references. God speed and protection All.
Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy! in Christ's name we pray.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

NCSTWC
WWG1WGA WW

stay strong
fight in this Spiritual War
God Wins

we will win
end of their world not ours
ours is just getting started

““Blessed are those who patiently make it through the 1,335 days. “And you? Go about your business without fretting or worrying. Relax. When it’s all over, you will be on your feet to receive your reward.””
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:12-13‬ ‭MSG‬‬

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Amen 🙏🙏❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

May God protect us all. AMEN!
#NCSWIC
#wwg1wga
#GodsTiming
#PeaceAwaitsUsAll

Yes and Amen! Great reality check! Stay humble, press into God and rely on your armor of God. Hold the Line! Stand strong and stand firm! The Best is Yet to Come even if it doesnt look like it or the situation appears to be getting darker.. Never lose that Hope! Tribulation ends and we will be victorious having endured and ran our race!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

BORROWED FROM "SPEC"

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

If you have Telegram could you please tell Spec if he is friend with HSRetoucher?
Thanks !

(1) Show this thread

THIS !!! HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS STAND !!! PRAY !!! WWG1WGA WW

DO YOU TRUST GEN FLYNN & GEN McINERNEY ? NO VACCINE, please!
Published April 13, 2021

https://rumble.com/vfmjhh-emergency-message-from-gen-flynn-and-gen-mcinerney.html

EVERYONE NEEDs TO HEAR THIS!
They WARN against the vaccine and NOW correcting the AZ votes, with an AUDIT of over the 2.1M votes ... in process!
High treason is expressed!

IVERMECTIN / vaccine seminar in Tulsa Oklahoma mid-April, how patients recover in 2 days; used for decades.

LISTEN TO THEIR MESSAGE ! Do Not Take the Vaccine.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Watched it and it was awesome, shared it on my other social media but still have those who just refuse to listen, may God save them.

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

McInerney got the poke........

(2) Show this thread