1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DID POTUS REALLY INSTALL IRS & FED INTO TREASURY ?? IRS STILL A SHIT SHOW !!! RUN BY ANTI-AMERICAN ASSHOLES !!! COME ON POTUS !
FIX THAT SHIT SHOW !!!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

maybe thats why my 2019 taxeshave t been reviewed yet

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN NUKED ALREADY !!!

although i'm sovereign, i elected to pay taxes because i wanted to vote and have a say. now that i know that never mattered and our election was stolen (again - just now we know), it's time to stop paying this corrupt government that insinuated itself in America, hijacked our land, our people, our money and our way of life.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sadie Marie, click on at the bottom under it