Nana woke up this morning from dreams saying , "A woman is in command of this ship" and Melania was the first woman I thought of.

When I see her in videos I can feel and aura around her whole body.
She is more important than most realize, Nana thinks.

The second time I woke up from dreams saying , " False Narratives"

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

IMHO Nana is correct and I concur...First Lady Melania is Pleiadian and it was planned that Donald and Melania would marry. In all my research, the present First Lady has a squeaky clean background, just like her husband. ONE video, a long time ago, Donald said to Melania, 'thank you for letting me come along' and it was then I knew Melania Trump is very good for everyone!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I have heard that but Idk. None of us will know til the end maybe.
I get that feeling about here tho. She is special

(1) Show this thread

maybe princess Diana one of the ones in charge

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pam Truth to his Publication

Maybe Idk Melania was just my first thought when the words fell out of my mouth

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Sidney Powell - Melania is too danty to handle this crap. She handles her lane of "grace and integrity" very well. Sidney takes NO CRAP!

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Perhaps, IDK who the woman was.

(1) Show this thread