Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Not planning on getting a Covid-19 vaccination, but gotta admit Trump’s message is giving me pause.

“The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!”

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I pulled this from another post.

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication

The red pill after the red pill is even harder to swallow. Trumps father was a Freemason. Like any father he passed on the teachings of his religion to his son. Trump was educated in some of the most elite schools where they were taught Jesuit ideologies. Trump himself admits that he spent his career in the real estate industry having influence within the political establishment through donations. If you look at pictures of his Trump Tower it is decorated with gold and a plethora of symbolism such as statues of false gods. Painted on the ceiling is a picture of the god apollo which happens to ne the same picture on the Freemason manual/handbook. Research this. Isnt that what we are supposed to do? Trump was raised in the establishment in spite of what we are being "conditioned" to believe hence the symbolic upside down pyramid or the hand gestures of triple 6's in his speeches. There is a war. An ideological war between the Freemasons and the Globalists Banking Elite.

Gen Flynn Gen McInerney tell all!!

MUST LISTEN _ AUDIT IN AZ / VACCINE IS WEAPONIZED

https://rumble.com/vfmjhh-emergency-message-from-gen-flynn-and-gen-mcinerney.html

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it