Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

WHEN YOU Get Caught SNEAKING INTO AMERICA
Great LAW SIMPLE and to THE TRUTH> Ill be glad when our government is removed. We have many smart people whom would have run our country a million time better than government. When I was in the 3rd grade the teach explained why we had governmental . It didn't make sense to me then, I thought we were capable .
That's what the Pledge of Allegiance told us we All said , every morning . If there had been "Justice for ALL" ,then there would not have been a civil rights movement. And Woman would have been equal to her husband! I am so happy to be a live!! I love my life!! Not letting ANY LOW VIBES come near me. haha WOOHOO

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

All of this on TOP of kicking their asses back out of the country and blacklisted. Zero tolerance.

I'm 100% for people to come to this country the correct way, wait in line, prove themselves, to not be criminals, and to contribute to our beautiful nation. I've got many very good friends that came here legally and are successful people, Americans.

I know it will be like this when this nightmare is over.