Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yessir๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

fight like a Flynn! yesssss

๐“ค.๐“ข. ๐“๐“ป๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ (31๐’ฑ/31๐“ค) ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’žโ„ด๐“‚๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“…โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰. โ„ฌ๐’ฎ๐’ธโ„๐’ฏ, โ„ณ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป love family godโœ๏ธ๐Ÿธcountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธLove helping people,love my dog Remi ๐Ÿ•love our president Trump

i love flynn!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

Deplorable from Dixieland๐Ÿฆ… ๐ŸธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

gosh im so ready i mean if Q was a psyop why would the General give us shoutouts him and Dan and even Trump

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

yepโฃ๏ธ

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

LOVE OUR GENERAL #19 President Trump WON

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

I beg someone to tell me WHY Flynn (Who I love) looked at Jones like shit, in their penulimate public meeting. But is now sitting in front of him, chatting to him, smiling.

Sooo confused!

Jones is a shouting, Mossad gimp.

Who RECANTED his Sandy Hook truth. BUT NO ONE DIED! I studied it for months.

WTF is going on?

(1) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

fly like flynn

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

fly like flynn

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

was the Quantum voting machine used?

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Here here

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Glad you're here!!!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Someone heard me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏ#Trump