“The WORLD is helping.”

“What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The Scare Event will involve Russia as a "helper" in
saving hunanity . The precipice of destruction for a near death exoerience ( Juan07) will awaken the World. it had to be this way . something similar to the Cuban missile Crises will happen ( Juan07). The shot heard around the world

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Yep where is that ball? Last I saw Potus had it ⚽

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

Certainly Russia, Chyna? Puzzling for me. I'll watch it unfold!

PNW Patriot 😎 AU is Home 💖🐸

I believe its part of the plan ❤

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

anybody have that clip "all over the world" with many countries cheering for Trump, done to a beach boys tune? it was on twitter but no longer can access? it was such a feel good vibe, you couldn't listen and not smile.

you forgot India

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I KNOW they are. Xi and Putin all on Trumps side and working together.

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Is Putin firing the SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD??? Into a " NEW ERA " ! Very interesting!!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

One World, One Love.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

no what if.
There is NO other correct way.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

If you have been paying attention, somethings become readily apparent. Trump went around spreading peace. The rest is just a circus to wake the ones than can be woken. Darkness to Light. Of course they are helping.Had hillary clinton been able to do her part of the 16 year plan, probably all of us here would be dead because of the whole disliking free thinkers thing. I'm sitting back watching the whole global conspiracy being split into nothingness. God is with us. so is Q+

and we know this man! pats in control world wide.
https://youtu.be/NOiaymqaQdc

Only followers of this user (@infullbloom) can see their posts

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

Is the "starting pistol" the shot heard round the world? Hmmmm....

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

4 years ago....

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Russia is. Doubtful China is

In response Oakley Clark to her Publication

CCP is the enemy..XI is not.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Russia is. Doubtful China is

In response Oakley Clark to her Publication

china cleaned house starting 2013. watching a movie. enjiy the show.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

CHECKMATE.
GOD WINS
HUMANITY SAVED✅

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

White Light is correct. Putin IS part of the alliance. Forget the bull you've been fed over the years. Putin is not evil

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

As much as Deep State hates Putin make me think he truly is a Good Guy.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

you know it 👍 tell-tale sign every time.

(1) Show this thread

EVER SINCE Q POSTED THIS I HAVE WONDERED HHHUUMMM JUST POST YOUR WORK ON GAB !!! USUALLY I POST IT ON FB BUT SINCE I AM IN FBF JAIL AGAIN I CAN'T :p WWG1WGA WW

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

That would be an insteresting set of events if true!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I would be surprised if they WEREN'T working with POTUS

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Trump IS working with Xi, Putin and Modi 👍 🌟

Only followers of this user (@infullbloom) can see their posts

In response white light to his Publication

great documentation here.

(3) Show this thread